You are here

Seniors guide to energy saving

Resources and assistance

The National Relay Service (NRS) provides a phone solution for people who are deaf or have a speech impairment. Call 1800 555 660 or go to the NRS website for more information.

Energy and Water Ombudsman

Government consumer and fair trading agencies

Information for renters and landlords

Tenant’s unions and advocacy groups

Other government and non-government resources