Business energy advice, courses and webinars
Type: Business premises
Contact: NSW GovernmentIf you have questions not answered in this summary please refer to the NSW Government website. Your Energy Savings does not look after this program.
The free Courses and webinar program makes it easier for small businesses in New South Wales to reduce energy use and emissions, and save on energy bills by taking advantage of online courses, webinars, face-to-face training and energy management advice.
You can access modules, webinars and courses that are tailored to the unique needs of small businesses. All learning opportunities are flexible, easy to access and free of charge for businesses in New South Wales.
To be eligible to participate in the program, your small business must be located in New South Wales
Managing energy use well in your business means lower energy bills and reduces emissions. There are other benefits of managing your energy responsibly, businesses that effectively manage their energy can:
- be more productive and competitive
- have a raised profile in the community
- attract, retain and engage staff
- be better prepared for power disruption.
Check the NSW Government website for more information about:
- energy-efficient lighting
- understanding energy management
- analysing energy bills
- financial assistance
- voltage optimisation
- refrigeration basics
- energy efficiency for manufacturing
- energy efficient use of office equipment
- training courses and webinars.
Courses and webinars
More NSW rebates and assistance