Business water efficiency check - Darwin
For: Landlord, Business
Type: Business premises
Contact: Living Water SmartIf you have questions not answered in this summary please refer to the Living Water Smart website. Your Energy Savings does not look after this program.
The Living Water Smart Water Use Health Check helps Darwin-region businesses, government operation and not-for-profit organisations reduce water use and water bills by assessing how efficiently you use water. It doesn’t matter what size your organisation is.
To be eligible for the Water Use Health Check, you must:
- be located in the Darwin region
- be a business; or
- a government operation; or
- a not-for-profit organisation.
A number of other conditions apply. Check your eligibility on the on the Living Water Smart website.
The Water Use Health Check includes:
- an analysis of your water use in real time
- a breakdown of your water use by key areas in your business including irrigation, leaks and general use
- a quantified weekly cost for each water use area
- easy actions to help your organisation save
- advice regarding eligibility for any Living Water Smart rebates.
Water Use Health Check
More NT rebates and assistance